OPPORTUNITY: ISI PROCEEDINGS
A Proceedings Book will be published after The ENT National Congress and will be available in electronic format. After the publication, it will be sent to ISI Thomson Reuters – Clarivate for evaluation in order to be indexed in CPCI. This indexation can take up to one year from the moment of the publication of the Proceedings Book.
Please announce your intention of publication before September 11th 2020 to the address email@example.com
- The articles have to be sent for publication by November 30th 2020, the latest, in electronic format to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first author has to be registered and to participate actively at the the congress
- The authors must send an abstract for each articles sent for publication and present it at the congress as part of the scientific program;
- The articles sent for publication must follow a standard template, attached to this email, and must not exceed 6 pages, including references
- Each participant can send up to 3 articles as first-author;
- The cost for the publication is 90 euro/article or 425 lei (Romanian currency);
- The participants have to fill in and sign a Personal Statement regarding the publication, attached to this email
- The e-book will be available on our partner publisher’s website, by January 20, 2021, the latest: https://www.filodiritto.com/proceedings (Filodiritto Proceedings Italy)
!!! The editors will do the scientific review of the sent articles. The editors reserve their right to reject the articles where the scientific content is considered inadequate and do not respect the wording instructions. The publication fee will be refunded to the authors with rejected articles.
!!! The articles sent after November 30, 2020 will NOT be accepted for the review and will be automatically rejected. An email regarding the confirmation of acceptation/rejection for the articles will be sent until December 15, 2020